Friday, June 20, 2008

Snagged a treasury

Its been sooo long since I've wrote anything in here. Super Busy Picking Strawberries! Carri and her two boys and My two boys went berry picking this morning out at ThistleDown Farm(Past Santa Clara). Mmmmmm.... We picked a flat each.



This last Wednesday Elijah and I went to J&M farms (which is out near Mt.Pisgah) and picked two flats of Strawberries. I've made jam and today I made a Rhubarb/Strawberry pie. SOO0ooo Good! I have to say J&M farms are much sweeter, but both so good!



I've also got strawberries in my own yard and I'm drying, and eating them.



I got a treasury on etsy, Yay! Its all about Belly dancing. Which I recently started taking classes. I really like it. I searched on etsy and wow there is so much unique things for belly dancers to wear.



so her is the link:

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=51727

No comments: