Wednesday, September 9, 2009

NUMBER 9

Today is 9-9-09, the number 9 is of completion and finality, but 9 is also the number of sympathy, love, selfless sacrifice and morality. September 9, 2009 we will have our attention directed to issues of personal interconnections and brotherhood. Really? I don't know about that. but Heres some 9's for ya from etsy:

Ivory Number 9 Vintage Typewriter Key Charm

by KeysAndMemories.etsy.com


Nine

by NumericDesign.etsy.com


9 Lucky Number Pendant - Steampunk Noir:

http://FringeLore.etsy.com


Love Potion Number 9

by mostlyart.etsy.com


Cloud 9 Wall Plaque:

by blockpartypress.etsy.com

3 comments:

Erica said...

This is an interesting collection! I love the necklace! Thank you for sharing :)

Tavi said...

Ah, this collection has a special resonance for me. 9 has always been my number. Love this collection!

melissa said...

number 9 number 9 number 9
3, is still my fav number. thanks for looking