Monday, December 1, 2008

Yay

YAY! I'm in the next Meet Your Maker on Friday night!!
Should be good. There was a write up in the Eugene Weekly about Handmade in Oregon. It was a nice write up about the artist in the Last Months Meet Your Maker Indie Craft Show. There was a blip about our store. It made me smile.

Hope people have read it and are planing to go to the First Friday art walk down town and stop by the Broadway between 5 and 8pm and have a free wine tasting and come and check out the artist that are going to be selling. They can get caught up on Christmas presents.

Then on Saturday I'm going to be selling at the Eugene Waldorf Winter's Light Fair. It will be Brandon and my 1st time selling there. I hear its a magical fair for the whole family. Our Goal is to sell out of toy airplanes, catapults, and all of my Pixie HoodEs! I think that's a pretty good goal.

We are trying to save up money to go to Arizona and see family in January. We haven't been there in about 5 years. Its kinda hard, our boys haven't even met some of there cousins. It will be a great visit.

Well off to finish up a few projects~

No comments: