Friday, April 18, 2008

Rodendrum Garden









Rodendrum Garden at Hendrix Park. Such a sweet place to send some time. My Good friend and my two boys and I went to the garden for a little stroll. As we walked along smelling the wonderful fragrance and all the eye candy. You could see these little elf's, and they were all over the place. They were hanging from the Branches, peeking out from the blossoms. We really loved it! We picked up a few and relocated them around the garden for others to enjoy.

In this picture of my boys, they were standing in a giant family tree. Which had a huge bowl (were they where standing). They didn't even notice the elf next to them. Until I showed them the pictures. They just laughed. Elijah said: "they are just tricky" -Pretty cute! Yuh? I love experiencing the world threw my boys eyes. There is just so much great stuff to do in Eugene. We are blessed!

No comments: