Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I love this picture!




A friend sent this to me and I really like it, so I decided to share.

Poem:
I am the Earth And the Earth is me.
Each blade of grass, Each honey tree,
Each bit of mud, And stick and stone Is blood and muscle,
Skin and bone.
And just as I Need every bit Of me to make My body fit,
So Earth needs Grass and stone and tree And things that grow here Naturally.
That's why across The world we say:
As long as life, As dear,
as free, I am the Earth And the Earth is me.

from:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/1133/earthday.html


*****Don't forget to scroll down to enter the contest!*******

6 comments:

BlenderBach said...

wow! That is beautfiul!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

How cool is that?!

People's creativity just amazes me.

missknits said...

wow that is just beautiful and so true! thank you for sharing!

Debbie Gootter said...

I love this picture too!

melissa said...

i had to share it, people are so creative!

Debra said...

That's awesome...I love it