Thursday, March 13, 2008

Trees


Trees! Amazings Creatures! Without them we wouldn't be here. Think about it.
Our Breath.
A place for birds to sing and live.
Animals homes.
A home, your chair, Your kids toy plane, Your picture frame that holds art.
Fruit!
Wonderful Trees! There is so many different kind, Shape, Sizes.
Even if I'm allergic to some of there blooms. I love them all. There isn't one that I don't like.
In Eugene Most of the trees look like this, with green Moss, and ferns growing on top of the branches. Is so inspiring. I was on a walk in my neighborhood and saw this lovely tree.
My favorite Book about Trees is "The Giving Tree" by Shel Silverstein. If you haven't read it please do!
Check out the wonderful "TREEs" on Etsy! I've got one in my Store too.
Blessings
Melissa

No comments: