Friday, May 23, 2008

Things-n-Stuff



They Are Comming! Yeah! My Strawberry Patch is pumping out Berries. Yeah one of my most favorite things. Strawberries! I just picked a hole bowl of berries today! ssSSweet



Another thing thats Sweet is the Bag from Uzura! Yeah! I love it! Already getting complants from People. Check out her shop on etsy she's got styles.






Another Garden Beauty! Wild Yellow Roses and Kamas. The Chinook Indians, who used to eat the bulbs, named them kamas or quamash. Hey you do learn something every day!




3 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

Like the looks of those strawberries..lucky you..Bag is lovely..very interesting about the kamas..not sure I spelled that right.
Never saw one before..

.Lisa said...

The Kamas and Starwberries look beautiful! I love gardening!
I also lobe the wooden airplanes in your shop!
Have a great weekend
♥Lisa

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I miss the strawberry patch we had when I was young!