Monday, May 5, 2008

What Wonderful Day


What a wonderful Sunday! Sun was a shining not a cloud in the sky. Well there was one little puff floating by. We went out to Maracola to a May Gathering. It was so beautiful out there. Pretty country out the. Oh How I want to live on a farm. We went to Rosetta's Farm. She owns the Herb shop here in Eugene Oregon("Mama Rosa's Herbs") She has goats, Shelton pony, and a wonderful garden.



My Oldest Son (Adan) kept on going over and hanging w/ Shelton pony. Elijah was more into the goats. There was a Nanny w/ her kids. They were so sweet. I got stung by something up under my pant leg. I couldn't see what it was. I went in to check it out. I sprayed Rosetta's Shine Spray on it. immediately the pain was gone. hurray for Herbs!! Great Food, Good music and Great company.


No comments: