Sunday, August 10, 2008

What I haven't bloged about Faerie WOrlds!



I can't believe I haven't done it yet. Well, Carri and I volunteered the day before and day of at Faerie Worlds. It was fun to help set up and get the fell for it. I had never been before.

Day of I was doing Vendor Check in, it got alittle crazy for awhile and then my time was up. So off to have lunch, and get ready.




(Elijah,Silas,Arlo and a Dragon Lady)

Wow, Faerie Worlds was so great, I can't put it in words. I must say I didn't want to leave middle Earth. I wanted to live in it.
I'll leave you w/ a few more picts over the days at Faerie Worlds


Everyone should go at least once to FaerieWorlds!


2 comments:

twenty pound tabby said...

I really really want to go to FaerieWorlds some day!

melissa said...

You should twenty pound tabby!